Monday, January 24, 2011

Riverside Dickens Festival 2011

My gown was received very well at the Festival, and it looked nice in the fashion show too. The scene I was in was an afternoon whist party where we were seated playing cards. Funny thing was, none of us knew how to play, so we faked it.
*Photo courtesy of Jerry Abuan http://jerryabuan.zenfolio.com *

I even warned them of one lady cheating. :)



This photo was taken with my camera of me with a couple of our Guild members.

This one was also taken by Jerry of me and my friend, Cindy.

All I think I'm going to be changing on this outfit is to make some pretty sheer undersleeves, and I can call it done!
*Edited to add*- I just got this nice compliment from a friend: "Turquoise Plaid of Awesomeness +2 paired with Bonnet of Ethereal Awesomeness +2 equals Outfit of Dickens Nirvana +5! ;-)"

No comments:

Post a Comment