Sunday, January 30, 2011

I would like to share with you my mood board, this was for our form class in Academy of Arts. Result of this work is skirt. We all have the same fabric about 10 meter (almost like white sackcloth) and this product will be born handmade. And it has to be a skirt, but not just ordinary one! When I was thinking about this mood board, I knew that the end result should be fresh and young, but when I collected pictures, my eye stopped on those lovely romantic pictures...
Today I was working on those sketches, what kind the end result will be, I am not really sure jet. But it has to be special, as this skirt will be on the ERKI fashion show. All of our class skirts will be on the ERKI fashion show 2011.

And this is how my mood board looks like:






No comments:

Post a Comment