Saturday, December 18, 2010

Take a peek to my jewellery box...

My weakness is jewellery. I collect interesting and also gift jewellery. Today I want to show you a small part of my jewel box.
 This armlet is vintage, and these earrings were gift for my birthday.
 Earrings are my favorite, but do not even remember where I bought them. This interesting necklace was a gift also-bought from Finland.
 This necklace also my birthday gift.
 This necklace I bought some time ago, but unfortunately do not remember where exactly.
 Also gift.
 These brooches I also love, white one is vintage but blue one I bought from a friend a long time ago.
 Pearls, I bought them from Finland.
 This necklace also bought from Finland.

This was a tiny part of my collection. I still have not lost this big interest for jewellery...

No comments:

Post a Comment