Saturday, December 11, 2010

My colored cups

Hi, have not had time to post here. Now I am trying to give you a short review what interesting I have been doing.
First I painted some cups, maybe someone gets one of these cups for Christmas present ;)
Because I have worked with lines few weeks (due to my fashion collection project for school) I also used line technique on these cups. I thought that colorful cups are nice, I hope that new owners think so too...
So what do you think?







On Thursday started a really big snowstorm in Estonia, they call it by name Monica. A lot of cars were stuck in the snow and traffic was horrible. That is why I spent two days in my sisters home, cozy house and also little bit away from town and noise. Pretty good relaxation.
Today again back at home and thinking that I have to start working seriously with this fashion collection designing for school. Have had some thoughts but still sketches are not as good as I want them to be.
Good thing is that I have a little bit time for it, because school starts again on January. But still I want to be occupied with some art projects, I think I manage something  :)


Thank you readers!
Have a special Saturday evening.


Heli

No comments:

Post a Comment