Monday, March 28, 2011

Styling for Summer

This is my made styling for our first styling class. I chose theme "Summer" Conception: Styling for magazine and if it is possible at Summer. Clothes are from Accezzorize, Bershka and shoes are from Bronx and Accezzorize. Other accessories and hats are also from Accezzorize and private collection. Price is mostly average. My inspiration icon was Drew Barrymore, and those pictures that I selected shows how the imaginary result would be.

First scene:

This is how the first shoot hair and make-up would look like:


And the clothes:

(This is Marc Jacobs bracelet)

Second shoot:


Hair and make-up:


And the clothes:

Swimwear:




Warm summer nights:


 



And that is all for tonight! Hopefully someone found something for yourself, you can always come back to me if something interests - I will guide :)











No comments:

Post a Comment